Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New sneak peek: Julian

Ok, so lately I've been working on a little gift for my friend and suite mate, Allie. She loves penguins. So I decided to make this cute little guy for him (she named him Julian). Anyways, I just wanted to show yo some progress on him. I first made the drawing with a quill pen and ink.

Original Sketch (click to enlarge)

What I've done so far. (sorry about the watermark, guys. I sorta need to protect my work)
(click to enlarge)

So there ya go! Its definitely not done but I just wanted to show you what i've been working on. I'm not sure about how I want the eyelids yet, I probably will open them a bit more. He'll also have better eyelashes and more detail in the hat and feet, etc. I've still got quite a bit to go. Anyways... Enjoy!

~Celerybear

(all images displayed above belong to Carolyn Allbaugh. All rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment