Friday, February 18, 2011

Blaaargh!!!

I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't in school and I didn't have a job, then I would have the most exciting blog full of new artwork everyday and new critiques and awesome polls. But, alas, the previous statement is not at all true. Sorry guys, I kinda need to go to school so's I can learn and be a smarty-tarty-pants and make some monies so's I can live. Yay for living. I guess this week has been my breathing week. I haven't started any new projects for the last five days and I think that's for the best. Sorry guys, I know you're antsy for more stuff... I know you probably don't care about my homework and my classes, but I kinda have to care...seeing as it kinda affects my future. This week has been really crazy for me and I promise, next week, I'll start working on projects again. Thanks for hangin' on there! In the meantime, I guess I'll just give you guys a new poll to vote on :3

~Celerybear

2 comments:

  1. I wants pants that are made out of tarts! and that are smart!
    _J9AC9KIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I love that you noticed the smarty-tarty-pants!

    ReplyDelete