Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sup!

Hey!

So I guess my mind has been on space lately, cause I just started making something new. I don't really know quite where I will go with this but I have a couple of ideas of what could become of it. I'm thinking of making a  composition piece out of it and giving it a sort of story... I guess we'll see...


(Click to enlarge)

Now, I do realize it is rather bland right now, but it is no way a finished picture yet.

Comment and let me know what you think!

If you have an idea for this or any other pictures that have been posted on this blog, (or my deviantart page) or if you would like to use any for any reason, please ask me (I don't bite) and reference me. Thanks, and honestly, I'd love to see your ideas for once lol

~Celerybear


*image (c) Carolyn Allbaugh. All rights reserved*
 (Image of earth was purchased off Clipart.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment