Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Why hello..

Oh, hello there! I didn't notice you there, blog! Sorry I've been ignoring you lately, I promise it hasn't been on purpose...I've just been so busy this holiday season. Although I know that's not really a good excuse and I normally don't like giving excuses for my actions anyways, thats the truth. Things have been so hectic what with all the traveling and seeing old faces and newer faces and stuff. Its difficult to keep track. But anyways, I've been good, this christmas was sort of weird since my sister Rachel wasn't here to spend it with us for the first time ever. But things change and I'm just trying to go with the flow of things. Today I saw Tangled for the second time (first time in 3d) with my Aunt and mom. I was inspired to finally write to Disney about being an animator. I don't really know what will come of it but maybe it will help settle some of my doubts or concerns about changing my mind somewhat from straight up Graphic Design to Animation. Well, we shall see. Here's hoping for something! Thanks for hanging in there!

~Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment