Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sneak Peek

So I've decided to give all of you a sneak peek of my project that I am currently working on. It is an animated short. That is all I  am going to say. But in the meantime, I will show you one of the characters that will star in this short. There is still a TON work in progress. Hopefully I will be able to get all the characters (and their many poses) and all the scenery finished by today. That way tomorrow I can begin animating. Wish me luck!

(Click for a larger view)


Ankle Update: If you haven't heard, I twisted my ankle pretty badly during the lights fantastic parade by falling in a pot hole. Right now it is so swollen that I have a huge cankle on my right leg. Its really painful to walk and I've been doing all I can to keep off of it today. So if you were planning on going somewhere with me, cancel those plans. I'm staying put. You're welcome to come and visit me, though. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment